Submitted by: Jeremy Brown1
In any kind of trade whether big or small, exhibition stands are important to attract more clientele. However, making your own exhibition stand or buying the perfect exhibition stand to draw your potential customers can be very difficult. If you recognize marketing and business promotion you will understand that exhibitions are often very competitive places. Therefore if you do not plan very well and do not create a very attractive exhibition stand, it will be difficult to attract new clients at exhibitions.
Make sure you visit the place of exhibition a day before the exhibition, as this can assist you locate a very good spot where you can put your stand. Never, ever be late for an exhibition; if possible be there at least one hour before the exhibition starts in order make sure everything is ready. At the exhibition, it is advisable to use a pop up stand because using a pop up stand relates to people from all walks of life. This is important as sometimes you will not know people that are coming to the exhibition. Therefore, it is good to be prepared by using a pop up stand although this does not mean you can not paste a banner to the stand. Make sure all electronic equipment like laptops, projectors, microphones etc. that will be needed for the presentations are in good conditions because you do not want to start a presentation and have microphone issues.
It is always advisable to keep your company’s presence high when you do an exhibition and even before the exhibition it is very important to advertise your participation in the exhibition using the internet, media and posters. By doing this, you will generate the interest of customers who will want to know what you can offer them before, during and after the exhibition. Never forget to brief your existing clients on the exhibition, you can even use the RSS feed to make them aware faster. Make sure you have some free samples of your company’s products both existing and new that will be given to the first 10 or 20 new clients you receive or even a buy 1/2 get 1 free promotion and this will help to bring new customers on board. Also, using a projector showing what your company does is another great way to attract new customers. Remember to make sure your presentation is fun and simple to read with good music playing in the background.
Part of the fun of going to a trade show for shoppers is to check out the amazing and unique booths that are on show these days, as well as all the freebies they get of course! The display stand market has expanded over the past few years and the choice of designs and advanced graphics that are available now is huge.
Before attending a promotional event take the time to research displays that are appropriate for the occasion and location and will set your products off to their best advantage. Here’s a brief description of the different types of displays on offer.
When setting up am exhibit at an exhibition, it is crucial to choose the right kind of exhibition stand for the display. This choice will help you to maximize the effectiveness of the exhibit in the best way possible. There are a number of different kinds of exhibition stands on the market and this article lists a few of them.
Exhibitions, tradeshows, conferences, shopping centers and outdoor events benefit greatly from well-designed and stylish displays and banners and they’re a fantastic business promotional tool. Attention-grabbing, attractive stands make products more noticeable to consumers and can achieve those sought-after sales.
1. Traditional Stands – These stands were the ones that have been used for many decades now and the mechanism is very simple. Essentially a traditional exhibition stand consists of a couple of rods that are firmly rooted in the ground. In between these rods, there is some sort of platform that is places so that the exhibitor may display the exhibit on it. Although there are many different types of exhibition stands available nowadays, this still remains a popular stand to use.
2. Modular Display Stands – These types of stands is very popular among exhibitors, with these types of stands offering versatility for exhibiting. What the term literally means is that there are a number of individual components that fit together to form this exhibition stand. The most common types of modular displays are the table top displays, point of purchase and portable displays.
3. Literature Stands – These are much specialised and ones that help the exhibitors set up displays for different kinds of literature. Essentially, a literature stand is like a portable bookshelf that has various shelves that will allow the exhibitor to place a number of small items on different levels. These stands are very useful for ensuring that you leave a lasting impression on the exhibition attendees, by aiding them in walking away with branded materials about your business.
4. Banner Stands – Banner stands are a relatively new innovation and allow the display to hang from the stand. There are many different kinds of banner stands, which include roller banners, cassette banners, rigid banners and motorised banners. These stands are very easy and quick to assemble and come in a variety of styles and designs.
5. Pop-up Stands – These stands give exhibits a more artistic appeal and are a portable option for businesses to use. This type allows for a lot of versatility and there are a number of add-ons that can enhance these stands. These types of stand are also very portable, easy to put up and wonderful for branding.
Brochure holder displays are particularly functional as they create an attractive way to display brochures and other informative company in a row where they can easily be seen and picked up by passing trade. Professional and smart you can find designs specifically for permanent situations to facilitate in retail or office environments where they become part of a long term display, they are just as effective whether you use them as a single stand or grouped together. Portable products are also available and appropriate for corporate, exhibition, and retail environments.
The range of rotating display stands show products and literature off in a way that is versatile and attention-grabbing. Situate it in the corner of the booth where it will still attract attention whilst taking up the minimum of space. Check out exhibition stands Sydney for something unique and elegant to add that extra touch to your booth or event.
Invest in two banner display stands and place them either side of your booth where, with your company name and logo printed onto them, they’ll be an instant attraction. Appropriate for outside or inside purposes they are particularly flexible and it’s very easy to change the graphics over ready for a new exhibition. Single stands can come double sided for two dissimilar looks, perfect if you have just released a new product as you can have your original products printed on one side and the new item on the other. A banner stand is a super investment because you can rely upon it over and over for concerts or conferences, music or sports competitions, or any other types of promotions.
Pop up display stands are invaluable for those travelling from place to place requiring a fast and convenient product that can be set-up and dismantled in just a few minutes. Available at heights of between 8 to 20 feet there’s a wide variety of pioneering and practical designs to fit your requirements. Most come with their own carry bag, that is stylish itself, and are made from lightweight materials so can be carried around very comfortably and packed away in a small enough size to store in the boot of a car, the bag also prevents it from being damaged during transportation. Re-use this economical product again and again and save yourself time and effort.
A pull-up banner is the ideal answer for a quick display stand that gives maximum impact and can be positioned individually or tiled for extra effect. Once you’ve ended with them they conveniently retract into the robust alloy base for secure transportation – very quick and easy to set up and dismantle. Replace graphics time after time for different occasions to suit your promotional requirements.
Look out for retractable banners if you require stands that are lightweight, weighing around 4kg they are extremely portable and a simple way to get concentration offering a high level of quality, reliability and value for money. One great example is the Euro, an excellent low-cost pull up stand complete with stylishly brushed aluminum base and finished in silver. With two different width options it has a black padded carry case and is convenient to use and quick to put up with its telescopic pole.
About the Author: Gezielte Ausleuchtung des Messestandes Beispielsweise auf Ihr Firmenlogo oder Spots auf Ihre Produkthighlights, lassen Sie aus der Menge hervorstechen. messestand